Elections?

  • Thread starter Thread starter argi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

argi

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
39
Reaction score
31
Location
East Haddam
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When are the new elections coming up for the CTARS BOD? I'm not a current member so I can't see the members only section and wasn't sure if this was being discussed in that section.

Thanks in advance,

Keith
 
Argi for prez........
 
Thanks for the replies...and not at this time Bob!
 
Keith, they should be announcing it and the meeting date any time now.

THE ELECTION OF OFFICERS


Paragraph 2:
All officers of CTARS are to be elected by the membership of CTARS at the regular monthly Membership meeting to be held in November of each election year.
 
Meeting date for Nov. is already set: featuring guest speaker John Coppolino

Marine Magnet School
130 Shennecossett Rd Groton CT

Saturday December 5th, 2015 at 2:30pm


Should be a great time!
 
Meeting date for Nov. is already set: featuring guest speaker John Coppolino

Marine Magnet School
130 Shennecossett Rd Groton CT

Saturday December 5th, 2015 at 2:30pm


Should be a great time!

Looking forward to this meeting! Amy said the school itself is amazing!
 
Thanks for the replies all. Hopefully in the next few years I will be able to become more involved in the club again, it has been many years since I have attended a meeting.

Keith
 
Sorry I'm already on the Masna Bod ..... But you could give it another try
 
;)
 
Big fish for prez
Argi for v prez
 
Gotta be a member in good standing sir

Eventually, but at the moment not enough time in the day to even be a member. I can't remember even the last time I set foot in a pet store.
 
Eventually, but at the moment not enough time in the day to even be a member. I can't remember even the last time I set foot in a pet store.

Lol, Keith, wasn't referring to you...was referring to myself...since my last stint in the BOD, I had to take a break...but not from the hobby...full throttle on that front
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new