Electric Clam?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tooch
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tooch

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2015
Messages
67
Reaction score
16
Location
NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lfs has a white she'll clam, orange inside, and looks like electricity running through it. Really cool looking, and they said easy to keep and reef safe. Anyone with experience before I buy one?
 
That's it, electric flame scallop. I looked it up, that's what the store has, thanks.
 
That's it, electric flame scallop. I looked it up, that's what the store has, thanks.

No problem, if you look at the link I provided youll see advice to care for it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new