ELECTRIC PLEIASTREA?

#R_TST

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Messages
143
Reaction score
177
Location
North Platte
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m a beginner. I think this is an LPS. I can’t find any info about the care of this coral anywhere. It’s on the Pacific East Aquaculture website. Can anyone tell me about it?
Where is a good place to find info about corals like this that you get nothing from google or YouTube?

3DD92EF8-EE9C-4C86-BC13-31907643398F.jpeg
 
treat it like a favia coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new