Electrician Needed

captc07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone. Nichole and I are looking to add to our frag set up at the new place, but the basement needs some electrical work. Basically we are looking to have a few outlets installed to dedicated breakers. The basement is framed, but not finished so it should be a pretty straight forward job..that is for someone that knows what they are doing. The property owner is fine with the idea, but for insurance purposes wants to make sure the work is done by a licensed electrician. Would love to find someone that will work for materials and frags...any help would be greatly appreciated.

chevy4w

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone. Nichole and I are looking to add to our frag set up at the new place, but the basement needs some electrical work. Basically we are looking to have a few outlets installed to dedicated breakers. The basement is framed, but not finished so it should be a pretty straight forward job..that is for someone that knows what they are doing. The property owner is fine with the idea, but for insurance purposes wants to make sure the work is done by a licensed electrician. Would love to find someone that will work for materials and frags...any help would be greatly appreciated.
See my post on Reef Central! :)

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 61 40.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 43 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back