elegance coral not opening

ReeferAlex23

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I recently got a Australian elegance coral and in the store it was open and beautiful but now it has not opened since I got it (5 days). The flesh hasn't retreated yet so I still have some time. I have done a water change and moved it around my tank a couple times and nothing. I dosed some Alkalinity but still nothing.It is somewhat opened and i'm afraid it might die. Please help.

IMG_5426.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new