Elegance coral

NCcoastalreefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2023
Messages
13
Reaction score
19
Location
Wilmington
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this elegance for over 4 years in my 75 gallon mixed reef, and it has even split once and is now about the size of a basketball when inflated, my question is have any of you seen any other elegance's that inflate like this? I have only ever seen pictures of them more layed out and not as much poylp extension

20230226_201428(0).jpg 20230226_201329.jpg 20230226_201418.jpg
 
Nice, it's happy...:cool:
 
I've had this elegance for over 4 years in my 75 gallon mixed reef, and it has even split once and is now about the size of a basketball when inflated, my question is have any of you seen any other elegance's that inflate like this? I have only ever seen pictures of them more layed out and not as much poylp extension

20230226_201428(0).jpg 20230226_201329.jpg 20230226_201418.jpg
View attachment 3041204 View attachment 3041204 View attachment 3041204
IMG_3925.jpg


Mine tends to stay tucked in the corner but balloons up as much as he can. View attachment 3041213
 
Mine as big and puffs after a meal but returns to shape

600g progress d.jpg
 
Thanks, it's always extended out. I've just not seen any others do it to this extent. Currently it's in the lower flow side of my tank as I've been moving things around and adding coral in prep for my new 220 gallon build.
 
I've had this elegance for over 4 years in my 75 gallon mixed reef, and it has even split once and is now about the size of a basketball when inflated, my question is have any of you seen any other elegance's that inflate like this? I have only ever seen pictures of them more layed out and not as much poylp extension

20230226_201428(0).jpg 20230226_201329.jpg 20230226_201418.jpg
Jesus, I bet a cloenfish with no anemone would love that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new