Elite 150 or 200?

  • Thread starter Thread starter EL_Perron
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

EL_Perron

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
162
Reaction score
48
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I know they to not oversize a skimmer...so I am kind of torn with what to go with.

My tank is 92 gallon with 20 actual gallons of water in the sump.

I'm going with the reef octopus elite sss skimmer.

I will run on the heavy side of bio-load.

The 150 says 100 gallons heavy bio-load and the 200 says 200 gallons on heavy bio-load.

Which do I choose?
 
If you are running plenty of live rock and you are doing reef tank stocked responsibly,then the 150 should suffice
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new