Elite Aquatics RS40 Reef Sump

Theoretically, yes, even at it's lowest water level of 5.5"; the diagonal is 23.5". Rectangular Prism Calculator

Of course, that's assuming the skimmer isn't in the way. :)
 
Lol thanks Hunter. I'm having a hard time deciding on a sump. Have one made locally to incorporate a fuge or go with an EA one since the quality is superb...????
 
Unless you've got a really good local acrylic guy, I know what I'd do.
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1417819262.240454.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1417819274.834807.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1417819288.532424.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1417819300.355772.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1417819316.087166.jpg


Local guys work, the sump he would make me would be 48 wide and 20 deep. Have skimmer and fuge/frag area (with removable baffle in between fuge and frag section).

I like his work and from the pictures looks decent. I mean EA has nice polished edges and incorporates some other little features.

I'm just very indecisive as I'd like to have a nice functional sump section that also looks nice. Kinda like a car guy, when you pop that hood and see the engine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new