EliteReefs A+++

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2006
Messages
1,223
Reaction score
7
Location
Conshohocken
Most of my zoanthid purchases are always spur of the moment! SO when I decided to place an order at 4PM, I wasn't expecting them to be shipped out the same day! EliteReefs did just that, and they arrived in perfect form the very next day! They get 2 thumbs up in my book, and I am contemplating placing another order right now to take advantage of their current sale!!
 
I was impressed with the speed of shipping.....If it was any faster it would have been sameday.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new