Elos 120XL Rockscape

  • Thread starter Thread starter DJE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DJE

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2011
Messages
66
Reaction score
6
Location
Chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all-

Just wanted to share my rockscape with everyone and see if you like it.

MVI_1069_zpse69bf7ae.mp4


http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa343/DJEDC/MVI_1069_zpse69bf7ae.mp4

Thanks, Ed
 
Very nice scape.Are you keeping it BB?What are the dimensions of the tank?
 
I really like it! Great job.
 
Very nice scape.Are you keeping it BB?What are the dimensions of the tank?

Thanks...Yes I'm keeping it BB for my SPS dominate tank.

The dim:
47.24x31.5x19.69 127 gallons


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new