• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ELOS Anodized Aluminum E-Lite FS

stunreefer

Reef Hugger
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,853
Reaction score
653
Location
Under Da Sea
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an Anodized Aluminum ELOS E-Light for sale. I've personally only turned it on a couple times over my Mini, less than ten minutes total use. All my corals are non-photosynthetic so I only run the moonlights 99.9% of the time
wink.gif
This was purchased from a fellow reefer who used it for under three months. Looks brand new - this is a VERY high quality LED light, I have zero complaints and it looks absolutely fantastic, I just do not need it.

This is the standard version E-Lite which is 10-12K IMO. It has 18×3w Luxeon Rebel LED’s emitting >80 lumens per watt. It's 3 blue LEDs. You can see them in the pic in this link: http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_ViewI...=2&color=Silver


Selling for $550 shipped via UPS ground from 48108.

These units cost $750 new, not including shipping: http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_viewi..._content=EO7123

Please PM or post if interested, thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new