Elos Test It and Feed It Giveaway | 3 Winners

elmo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I met the rep for elos in Denver and he was gracious enough to give me an Elos pH kit, most accurate test kit I own! Hope to win these others as well!

ReefAddict16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that they paid attention to the small details eg. the calibrated droppers and child-proof packaging especially for my little one. Also, the NIST certification compared to “lab quality components” makes a huge difference in accuracy.

40B Knasty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1)Liked on FB.
2)I do not use Instagram.
I use the Elos Nitrate and Pro Phosphate kit. I have also done videos on YouTube how to use them and the quality of the test kits. To get the Cal, Mg, and Alk would be great for doing more videos to show the reefing community and for personal use.
To win this would be great since I have not earned a paycheck in the past year due to a 20+ year work related back injury. Also my father passing this week and my tank has gone down hill due to lack of a chance to maintain it. Bryopsis and GHA are choking out my corals and it is beautiful tank when everything is right. I would love to test my tank with those kits as I bring it back up to par and treat the tank with fluconazole.
I have an Elos pH test kit coming in the mail as we speak as of yesterday!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 32.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back