Sep 6, 2024 #1 S Saieditc Active Member View Badges Joined Dec 28, 2017 Messages 197 Reaction score 20 What state or country do you live in Kansas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Hi dears I set up reef octopus calcium reactor But i dont see bubble ci2 .i think some connection is wrong Help me thanks
Hi dears I set up reef octopus calcium reactor But i dont see bubble ci2 .i think some connection is wrong Help me thanks
Sep 6, 2024 #2 KrisReef Last to get paid. View Badges Partner Member 2027 R2R Secret Santa 2024 Hospitality Award Joined May 15, 2018 Messages 23,466 Reaction score 41,031 Location Where It’s @ Rating - 100% 2 0 0 I don't see a CO2 tank and regulator to make bubbles if the tank has gas and if the pH monitor is working to activate the regulator. If the pH is already low in the reactor no bubbles should be coming out either.
I don't see a CO2 tank and regulator to make bubbles if the tank has gas and if the pH monitor is working to activate the regulator. If the pH is already low in the reactor no bubbles should be coming out either.