emerald crab and goby death

  • Thread starter Thread starter stE26wy14
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ik, im saying one day maybe(did I say that, idk anymore)but since there are WAY WAY more hiding spots, and I could acclimate the clown to the fish by putting the fish I an acclimation box for a while
He knows how to read. Try re-reading what he said...
 
ik, but
He knows how to read. Try re-reading what he said...
thats why I brought up the acclimation box thingy, but, im not thinking of getting a new fish, its just if I ever want to, so my clown doesn't go on a murder rampage again
I do get what he said :D
by more hiding spots I meant:
image.jpeg


image.jpeg

idk how many caves there are lol
im losing crabs in there XD
but I am just asking, no hard feelings, not trying to argue or whatever if thats what it sounds like im doing(dont wanna be mean to anyone :(. )
 
ik, but

thats why I brought up the acclimation box thingy, but, im not thinking of getting a new fish, its just if I ever want to, so my clown doesn't go on a murder rampage again
I do get what he said :D
by more hiding spots I meant:
image.jpeg


image.jpeg

idk how many caves there are lol
im losing crabs in there XD
but I am just asking, no hard feelings, not trying to argue or whatever if thats what it sounds like im doing(dont wanna be mean to anyone :(. )
All good Stewy. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:
 
All good Stewy. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:
but maybe one day
in years time
would it be possible? to acclimate the fish to the clown, vice versa?
YEARS TIME
I do understand he owns the tank lol
which is why im asking, im just making sure
after billions of no's :(. :)
 
but maybe one day
in years time
would it be possible? to acclimate the fish to the clown, vice versa?
YEARS TIME
I do understand he owns the tank lol
which is why im asking, im just making sure
after billions of no's :(. :)
There are no definitive statements in this hobby. There are lots of variables, but I got low odds of success with a 10 gallon.
 
There are no definitive statements in this hobby. There are lots of variables, but I got low odds of success with a 10 gallon.
IM NOT PRESSING I AM ACCEPTING THE ANSWER
hypothetical!
what if, I "jail" the clown for around a week or so while the new fishy is in the tank? now im getting a bit worried to if I want to add in a cleaner shrimp
 
Stewy, I went to your photography website. Nice work. You should copyright your photos and put a watermark over the examples on your website. Best of luck!
 
Stewy, I went to your photography website. Nice work. You should copyright your photos and put a watermark over the examples on your website. Best of luck!
ok! thanks so much! you can use cod 70R2R for 70% off! and the shipping prices are not the actual shipping prices (I dont think)
thanks so much tho!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new