Emergency help on toadstool!

BaileysTank

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2021
Messages
168
Reaction score
42
Location
America
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no clue what’s happening to my toadstool and I’m very worried thought it was shedding then this started happening polyps have been coming out but I just don’t know what’s happening witht the white stuff?

6F031A91-22C9-427E-80CE-5D1560EC2758.jpeg
 
It could just be reproducing by splitting.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new