EMERGENCY

yeah I lost a very precious betta about a month ago and I was Heartbroken
I adopted my baby boy last April he lived in horrible condicion with bad food in dirty water he is about 4-& years old he young for Jack Dempsey live 10-15 years :( when he was healthy he dance like a puppy :(((((( the picture from December
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20201207-150022.png
    Screenshot_20201207-150022.png
    1,014.8 KB · Views: 63
I don't have other methods
I love fish as my baby but what other methods Clove oil???? We don't have it in the stores I have to wait it 3-5 or more days more suffer for my fish? Other medicine are prescription only and it's no fish doctor in NY ****** city what you want me to kill him like shot his head? heck no
It sounds brutal and I get if you don't want to do it but If its apparently suffering I would cut the head off. I've done it before to a glass cat and its a quick death with a sharp knife. Again i get if you dont want to
 
I adopted my baby boy last April he lived in horrible condicion with bad food in dirty water he is about 4-& years old he young for Jack Dempsey live 10-15 years :( when he was healthy he dance like a puppy :(((((( the picture from December
He was a beautiful fish
 
He was a beautiful fish
He was a beautiful fish
Yes but I loved his personality even if he be the ugliest fish ever I would love him the same all fishes are very good hurmles and has very not good life specially who got bad owners that's why I would never have a couple boy and girl fish because I couldn't give their babies in the store to adopted
 
I know I like Blenny's for there personalities for there personality but I personally think they look cut but some people think they are ugly
This fish are gorgeous who think that it's very not normal
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20210329-173243.png
    Screenshot_20210329-173243.png
    676.3 KB · Views: 72

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new