EMERGENCY

Arianna7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI MY FISH IS FRESH WATER JACK DEMPSEY ARE DYING HE IS NOT TREATABLE HE IS BLIND LAYING ON THE SITE I WAS MOT GONNA DO THAT TO MY BABY BUT I CANT SLEEP KNOWING HE IS SUFFERING SO MUCH HE LIVES WITH MOM SHE SAID NO BUT TODAY SHE CANT WATCH HIM SUFFER SO MUCH SHE SAID I WILL DO IT
I WANT DO ALKASET BECAUSE IF I ORDER CLOVE OIL ITS WILL COME 3-5 DAYS LATER OR MORE AND I KNOW FISH CAN WAKE UP FROM THAT PLEASE I NEED THE RIGHT INSTRUCTION BECAUSE ONLINE I DON'T TRUST IT PLEASE GUYS HELP MY FISH I NEED TO END HIS LIFE is this the right medecine???

Screenshot_20210327-181026.png

terraincognita

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI MY FISH IS FRESH WATER JACK DEMPSEY ARE DYING HE IS NOT TREATABLE HE IS BLIND LAYING ON THE SITE I WAS MOT GONNA DO THAT TO MY BABY BUT I CANT SLEEP KNOWING HE IS SUFFERING SO MUCH HE LIVES WITH MOM SHE SAID NO BUT TODAY SHE CANT WATCH HIM SUFFER SO MUCH SHE SAID I WILL DO IT
I WANT DO ALKASET BECAUSE IF I ORDER CLOVE OIL ITS WILL COME 3-5 DAYS LATER OR MORE AND I KNOW FISH CAN WAKE UP FROM THAT PLEASE I NEED THE RIGHT INSTRUCTION BECAUSE ONLINE I DON'T TRUST IT PLEASE GUYS HELP MY FISH I NEED TO END HIS LIFE is this the right medecine???

Screenshot_20210327-181026.png
This is apparently a brutal death.

Look at this thread: same question same answers.

OP
OP
A

Arianna7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have other methods
I love fish as my baby but what other methods Clove oil???? We don't have it in the stores I have to wait it 3-5 or more days more suffer for my fish? Other medicine are prescription only and it's no fish doctor in NY ****** city what you want me to kill him like shot his head? heck no

OP
OP
A

Arianna7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found a clove oil but instructions online are different I'm very confused my mom gonna put my fish in 2 litter bottle it's a Jack Dempsey please some tell me how many clove oil drops I should add 1st time and then thank you

UkiahTheTurtle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found a clove oil but instructions online are different I'm very confused my mom gonna put my fish in 2 litter bottle it's a Jack Dempsey please some tell me how many clove oil drops I should add 1st time and then thank you
Sorry you're fish isn't feeling great I had to euthanize my Dwarf Gourami once it was very sad

OP
OP
A

Arianna7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys PLEASE my mom soon gonna do it I need help and advice how many drops of clove oil per litter???

Perthegallon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s harsh but the best thing to do is throw him at a hard surface I know it’s extremely sick to watch but it’s by far the most ethical. He will not understand what is going on and will feel no pain.
I have no idea about the clover oil as it seems to be a worse process as they’ll suffer for a few seconds

UkiahTheTurtle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s harsh but the best thing to do is throw him at a hard surface I know it’s extremely sick to watch but it’s by far the most ethical. He will not understand what is going on and will feel no pain.
I have no idea about the clover oil as it seems to be a worse process as they’ll suffer for a few seconds
No you start with a small dose to put them to sleep then you bring it up to kill the fish while they are sleeping

OP
OP
A

Arianna7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back