Emma's Jedi Mind Tricks got me again

We were feeding the tank and spot feeding her fat head dendros when her piece of My miami grabbed a PE mysis. This hobby is so cool to nerd out on.

7176036E-47E6-452B-B7C6-1D2C67401D8A_zpsicvsclfa.jpg
 
Emma said she wanted a new skimmer and more flow. It went something like "Dad, you will buy me the Reed Octopus 110 SSS Skimmer and a Ecotech MP10wQD". :eek:

8F782B0C-E0A7-4DAA-844C-842EFAEBF423_zpseixrmgrd.jpg
She really is a jedi! She just used the mind trick on you and you obeyed! She stated it as a fact and you replied "I will buy you the reef octopus 110 SSS and an ecotech MP10wQD." I love it! I wish she could tell my wife to to buy me some stuff for my tank. I tried that and she pretty much laughed at me.
 
Emma wanted to share this picture that she took this weekend with my iphone. Her tank is doing just fine. :)
C54F639E-175E-420B-94EC-89ED79153584_zps1wlkc0fp.jpg

Tell Emma that she is doing a wonderful job and we are all proud of her here at R2R!

Good job dad!
 
Emma said I needed to add some fire to her tank. I said you can choose one :)

F331C0E8-1C8D-4F9F-88A9-CBD2F8CED21F_zpsfy41izzq.jpg
 
Emma said I needed to add some fire to her tank. I said you can choose one :)

F331C0E8-1C8D-4F9F-88A9-CBD2F8CED21F_zpsfy41izzq.jpg

Uh huh..I bet she didn't have to beg you either!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new