Emperor Angel, Blue Ringed Angel and Copperband Added to the Beast

Thomas Jedlicka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added a few fish to the big tank this morning, looks amazing
We love watching this in our Loungeroom,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

How does your Tess do with its tank mates im looking to get a big eel for my system and am trying to look at my options

OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How does your Tess do with its tank mates im looking to get a big eel for my system and am trying to look at my options
My Tess is awesome with all the tankmates, have not lost a fish, and 100% of the time he doesnt even pass them a thought, the emperor tail flicks him quite often to move him on its quite funny to watch, we have him on a nice feeding regime and they have been in the tank together for quite some time, love the tank and selection of animals in there :)

OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta be honest,your tank just terrifies me lol
hahaha
it honestly was like that at the start, we have had the Tess and the white eyes for years now, and in an earlier tank the Tess did not like sharing with Eels of any other type (Loves his 3 stooges) White eyes they are best buddies, share pipework and rocks, when he wasnt being fed on a schedule he certainly was a different beast, I wouldnt feed for a a couple of weeks on and off, and of course he would go hunting, and we would have larger bream etc for him to chomp on, and woul not attempt to hand feed him, now as he is fed every 3-4 days, he takes food from your hand gently, allows you to pet him within reason and generally is a awesome tank mate

OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Blue Cheese prepare to be terrified again lol
nah just alittle update, how bloody good does the copperband look, putting on some size now, eating like a pig, the eels are magic, the Big Tess ate yesterday so is off sleeping somewhere

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Blue Cheese prepare to be terrified again lol
nah just alittle update, how bloody good does the copperband look, putting on some size now, eating like a pig, the eels are magic, the Big Tess ate yesterday so is off sleeping somewhere

That CBB is looking nice and healthy.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks mate, really pleased with how its coming along :) my wife's fav fish
I can see why :)
Just got a full watch of the video (I was only able to watch a bit of it earlier) and your tank is looking beautiful. All of them seem to be gaining quite some size!

OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can see why :)
Just got a full watch of the video (I was only able to watch a bit of it earlier) and your tank is looking beautiful. All of them seem to be gaining quite some size!
thanks mate,
yeah all the fish are going gangbusters, the Blue ring Angel is a bit of a fav for me, he is just a brute, its why I like the vids gives you a good idea of size weight gain :)

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 39 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 149 66.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.7%
Back