Emperor Angel, Blue Ringed Angel and Copperband Added to the Beast

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
people are so hung up these days in what should and shouldnt happen, I like to do what feels and looks good to us, with some obvious boundaries, we like our wrasses also
Definitely!
I mean, it’s said a RS max nano should only have around 3/4 fish in it, mine has 9.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fed the Eels and Fish tonight got some cool footage f it all

Look at that Tess! Stunning show piece fish :)
The CBBs still relatively skinny however you can definitely tell she’s putting on weight ;)

OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look at that Tess! Stunning show piece fish :)
The CBBs still relatively skinny however you can definitely tell she’s putting on weight ;)
Tess is a beautiful big monster we love it, its truly amazing watching it emerge out of the reef face and sometimes just sit there, or go for a cruise, its wonderful
The Copperband is an eating machine :) looking forward to watching its progression

OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the selection of fish you have here, congratulations, Annularis looks really great. What is your qt routine?
Annularis is beautiful, we have a friend that runs a Quarantine business, so he basically prepares the fish for us, we then drip, acclimatize them an in they go, makes it much easier, he is a legend when it comes to that side of it

Zionas

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Winnieland (AKA “People’s” Republic of China)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Public aquarium in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. How this works out is beyond me.

Attachments

• 5C0CAC2E-9BF7-47F1-937A-2EF3DEFA4E71.jpeg
    5C0CAC2E-9BF7-47F1-937A-2EF3DEFA4E71.jpeg
    179 KB · Views: 37

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah xD I’m not quite sure what kind of Goby that was, I don’t think it was a Valencianna (or however it is spelled) though.
I don’t think it was a valenciennea, got any better photos of it?

OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
little update on the beast, copperband going super, feeding 2 times a day putting on some good weight, tank is looking superb, added 4 Blue chromis and a pair of Square block anthius

OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty nice, do you have a problem with those eels?? I mean, can they try to eat the smaller fish?
The white eyes are predominantly crustacean eaters so 99% of the fish bully them most of the time the big Tess is an out and out predator, in saying that we keep him well fed, and I mean well fed, to say he would never take a fish is just wishful thinking, but thus far we are over the moon with how everything is going,

LaloJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, for some time now I have had the idea of adding an eel to my tank, but I have not decided on one, I would only look for a specimen that does not grow so much and that does not try to feed on my other fish.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, for some time now I have had the idea of adding an eel to my tank, but I have not decided on one, I would only look for a specimen that does not grow so much and that does not try to feed on my other fish.
Dang, if only Hawaii was still open, the Dwarf Golden would be perfect for that as they only get about 2 foot if I remember correctly.

OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
snowflakes are great, zebra also, white eyes, there are quite a few that will cohabit very well with fish :)

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back