Enclosing new single clowns to pair?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kinetic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I've never done the cipro, so I know as much as you can learn from this amazing thread:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/how-i-cipro.211822/

If you suspect yours is having issues, I would definitely start the treatment immediately. It can't hurt. Many magnifica owners start treatment even without seeing any problems, since problems might not be apparent until weeks later.

Thanks for all your help.
 
I always thought magnifica is a huge anemone species, how long can you keep it in such a small tank?
It doesn't move around at all?
 
I always thought magnifica is a huge anemone species, how long can you keep it in such a small tank?
It doesn't move around at all?

It moved a lot, but settled down. THey are huge, but I found a small one. If you don't feed it, it won't really grow all that rapidly. In a year it hasn't grown at all, just kept alive from strong light. Check out my build thread =)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new