Encrusting monti

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rmckoy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2013
Messages
8,369
Reaction score
10,642
Location
Ontario Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had this encrusting monti for awhile . Now I have come to the time to get it off the frag rack .
What’s the best way to remove it ?

DFD8C3D4-3EB5-4520-9FA4-927E88281124.jpeg
 
The encrustment will chip and break away. Best is to take the monti and part of the rock off to preserve the encrustment for which this piece looks nice !!
 
If there was corraline in the frag rack before it encrusted over the acrylic it should just pull off clean from the acrylic
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new