ENDED: Fragtacular LIVE EVENT

Just lazing.
Have you met my friends Blaze, Laser, and…..

IMG_6231.gif
 
codybot bar.jpg


GAME REMINDER
ADULT SWIM


TITLE2 GIF.gif


The lifeguard is going on break, so y'all know what that means: kids out, and adult swim only! For this game, I will post a gif from an adult cartoon show every hour, on the hour. The first person to post the show name gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!​
 
You do realize I rarely actually take the prizes when I win these, right? Right now if I win, you win...
I know ur a good dude bro, just a lil friendly competition. I can be annoying tho so my bad.
 
I know ur a good dude bro, just a lil friendly competition. I can be annoying tho so my bad.
You're not annoying. Just making sure you knew. Now Becca on the other hand...

Playing Halle Berry GIF by Kidnap Movie
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new