ENDED: Fragtacular Live Event

Long-Banner.jpg


GAME REMINDER
STREAMING SHOWS


TITLE GIF.gif


Think you know your famous streaming shows? Time to find out! For this game, I will post a gif from a famous streaming show at the top of the hour, every hour. The first person to correctly identify the show gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!


In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!​
 
Sorry, I was in a meeting with HR. They're trying to help me not get sued when I fire my employee...
 
Did you watch the original GOT?
Never seen either. We might enjoy them but we get sucked into other ones that we have already started. We've been on crime dramas for a while now. Blacklist, NCIS, NCIS New Orleans, and now JAG. Lost, The 100, etc... We watched the entire set of Stargate...
 
Never seen either. We might enjoy them but we get sucked into other ones that we have already started. We've been on crime dramas for a while now. Blacklist, NCIS, NCIS New Orleans, and now JAG. Lost, The 100, etc... We watched the entire set of Stargate...
I’m getting ready to catch up with “The Boys” on Amazon. Between the action and dark humor it’s been quite enjoyable. Another good one for science fiction fans I’d recommend is The Man In The High Tower.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new