ENDED: Fragtacular Live Event

Long-Banner.jpg


GYRE BLITZ

Gyre.jpg


Over the next 10 minutes, every coral you purchase gets you an entry into a separate raffle for a Maxspect Gyre!​
 
Long-Banner.jpg


GYRE BLITZ

Gyre.jpg


Over the next 5 minutes, every coral you purchase gets you an entry into a separate raffle for a Maxspect Gyre!​
 
Long-Banner.jpg


NEW GAME
PAIRS


title gif.gif


Let's see how good your memory is! For this game, I have taken 16 coral pictures and covered them with white tiles. Every few minutes, I will remove one of the tiles. Two of the coral pictures are identical, and the first person to post which two are the matching coral pics wins a MYSTERY CORAL!!!

Three guesses per person total. Once you use all three, you're out, so use them wisely. Good luck!​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new