ENDED: Fragtacular Live Event

How do you participate in the games?
Like @steveschuerger said, pretty much all games just require you to post in the thread to play. Just read the rules of the game announcement and it will tell you how to participate. I'm starting another game in a few minutes, so just read and pay attention to the rules.
 
Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by Laff
 
Got the Punk Rocker! Decided since I now have 3 zoas from differing sources(one freebie, one came in mystery pack and one just cause I liked the name) to grab a few again.
 
Long-Banner.jpg


GYRE BLITZ

Gyre.jpg


Over the next 15 minutes, every coral you purchase gets you an entry into a separate raffle for a Maxspect Gyre!​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new