- ENDED - Fragtacular Live Sale Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Some of the fire coming next Saturday 9/17...

573-Chalice.jpg
97-Zoa.jpg
659-Goni.jpg
475-UC-Kaleidoscope-Blasto.jpg
98-Zoa.jpg
472-Micro-Lord.jpg
#s 3, 4, 5, and 6....

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
CODYBOT'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE

title gif.gif

A mysterious phonebooth showed up at my place, so naturally, I jumped right in! I went through history meeting and bringing back some of histories greatest figures! However, now that all of them are at my place, someone has shown up murdered and I need your help figuring out who did it! For this game, every hour I will show you a card that lets you know who did not commit the murder, which weapon was not used, and which room it did not occur in. The first person to use these clues and deduce who committed murder, what weapon they used, and which room the murder was committed in wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

Three guesses per person total. Once you use all three, and you haven't won, you're out. Good luck!

You will need this card to play. Mark these people/weapons/rooms off as they appear in the thread:

Card.JPG

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I really need to get more gonis. I have one or two in my tank and they thrive. Might as well get some more!
I'm up to 3. Definitely need more. I do have 2 Alveopora also. Need more of them and some Bernards as well.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Last one of the night. The next clue will be posted tomorrow at 8am EST.

Rope.JPG

ioashdoais.jpg

Last edited:

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
NEW GAME

title gif.gif

A mysterious phonebooth showed up at my place, so naturally, I jumped right in! I went through history meeting and bringing back some of histories greatest figures! However, now that all of them are at my place, someone has shown up murdered and I need your help figuring out who did it! For this game, every hour I will show you a card that lets you know who did not commit the murder, which weapon was not used, and which room it did not occur in. The first person to use these clues and deduce who committed murder, what weapon they used, and which room the murder was committed in wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

Three guesses per person total. Once you use all three, and you haven't won, you're out. Good luck!

You will need this card to play. Mark these people/weapons/rooms off as they appear in the thread:

Card.JPG
@billyocean it could have been you!!!!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER

title gif.gif

Card.JPG

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 35.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.6%
Back