ENDED: Mega Meltdown Event

And fastest Optometrist?
I forget the user's name but someone got it after the first round on Optometrist. When another guy got it later, he was pumped because he was hammered drunk and really wanted the prize. Turns out, he was the runner up. Wasn't a happy man haha
 
Tsunami
Sale $25
Retail $40
UC Mamba Jamba Favites
Sale $68
Retail $100

​

​
 
I forget the user's name but someone got it after the first round on Optometrist. When another guy got it later, he was pumped because he was hammered drunk and really wanted the prize. Turns out, he was the runner up. Wasn't a happy man haha
Wait, someone else got it after a single picture???
 
I forget the user's name but someone got it after the first round on Optometrist. When another guy got it later, he was pumped because he was hammered drunk and really wanted the prize. Turns out, he was the runner up. Wasn't a happy man haha
forest gump
 
I guessed Twisters after 1 and Shazam! Fury of the Gods after 3?
 
1750035275911.jpeg
 
Shockwave
Sale $69
Retail $150
UC Big Top Micro Lord
Sale $56
Retail $150

​

​
 
Baboon Booty
Sale $24
Retail $45
UC Bridesmaid Micro Amakusensis
Sale $78
Retail $250

​

​
 
Get your dad something nice
CodyBot-Bar.jpg


WE HAVE A WINNER

title gif.gif


I think this prize goes to our runner up @Prowler66gt ! Make sure to get your old man something nice today, y'all!

Next game and prize coming up shortly!​
 
CodyBot-Bar.jpg


WE HAVE A WINNER

title gif.gif


I think this prize goes to our runner up @Prowler66gt ! Make sure to get your old man something nice today, y'all!


Next game and prize coming up shortly!​
I took my dad to Texas Roadhouse yesterday for dinner. Does that count?
 
Mystery Frag
Sale $5
Retail $0
JF Jose Casas Pink Polyp Stylo
Sale $36
Retail $60

​

​
 
Blood Bath
Sale $108
Retail $220
UC Senorita Blastos
Sale $25
Retail $50

​

​
 
YR Plutos Passion
Sale $78
Retail $150
Emeralds on Fire
Sale $5
Retail $60

​

​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new