ENDED: Winterfest Live Sale Thread

Just finish cleaning tanks and wavemakers
1000006729.jpg
1000006728.jpg
I'm thinking about swapping out my 3 Vipraspectras for 8 Kessils. I like the look of kessils but I worry about the spread. How long is this tank?
 
To reserve your Delivery Date, click on the image below your preferred delivery date:

DELIVERY
Tues - JAN 28th
DELIVERY
Wed - JAN 29th
DELIVERY
Thur - JAN 30TH
DELIVERY
Tues - FEB 4TH
DELIVERY
Thurs - FEB 6TH
Shipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpg



-PLEASE NOTE: For each $5 Lightning Frag won, winner must have 2 non-lightning frag item purchases (Items purchased with any awarded Gift Card from Game Prizes do not count toward your ratio). All extras will be refunded.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new