ENDED: Winterfest Live Sale Thread

CodyBot-Bar.jpg


GAME REMINDER
RANDOM TRIVIA


title gif.gif


Let's start off with a classic! For this game, I will post a random trivia question at the top of ever hour. The first person to answer it correctly gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

Remember, pre-games are your chance to double up prizes. Each person can win one pre-game prize, and one sale day prize, so get in early to win double!​
 
How did y'all fair on Monday/Tuesday? Get a lot of snow? Lose power? As you can see in the pics I posted, we got a lot of snow on the north side, but luckily didn't lose power.
Always afraid of power outages. If we lose power, it's 4 days minimum. I actually have at 25 gal I'm setting up that I delayed just in case.

Luckily, no power outage, and we got 4 inches! It was crazy!

How about you?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new