Engineer Gobies Fighting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Plesoine
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Plesoine

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2015
Messages
87
Reaction score
17
Location
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Engineer Gobies in a 180 gallon Tank. I've had them for over 10 years and they were always hanging out together. All of a sudden the one is beating up the other one and won't let it back into the tunnels. Does anyone have thoughts on why ?
 
Did you make any changes to your tank recently?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new