Entire setup for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter NeveSSL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hi everyone,

I have updated the main post to reflect recent happenings. :)

Kevan, I have decided to keep the Apex for now. I'm probably going to setup another all in one as I really enjoy how easy they are if setup right. This one would have been, too, but I like Nano Cubes. :) Which also means I'll be keeping a lot of my LED stuff I think.

Jennifer, I can probably ship the reactor early this coming week.

If anyone is interested in the tank, light, skimmer, etc. feel free to make an offer. :)

Brandon
 
Np that's Kewl


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
Thanks Jen! You will soon have reactor. :)

I'll send you tracking as soon as I can get it shipped.

Brandon
 
Apex will be back up for sale as soon as I get the EB8 back from Neptune. :)

Feel free to make offers. I would like to get this stuff gone! :)

Brandon
 
Send me info on the apex...
What modules/probes/pics/how old.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
I'm probably gonna need the skimmer...
What's your location? And can you send me pics..
 
I will post up more details about the Apex when I get the EB8 back from Neptune.

If you would like the skimmer, let me know, Kevan. Its in Brentwood.

Brandon
 
It's a nice skimmer. It looks like a skimmer too :xd:
 
If anyone is interested, please let me know. I updated the first page to reflect recent changes.

The Apex has been added (although the EB8 won't be in for a day or two more).

Someone make me an offer on the tank, light, and skimmer! Never know what I might accept... especially if you would like to get it this week before Friday. :D

I will probably put the light and skimmer up on the for sale forums tomorrow evening if no interest is shown.

Thanks everyone!

Brandon
 
Last edited:
I may be interested in the tank lights and skimmer for brittney my sister she's wanting to get started......I would-be buying it as a gift for her............but it has to be at a price the "administration" wouldn't freak out over.

For those of you reefers about to "rock"- we salute you ;)
 
I sent a PM, Jenn. :)

Make offers, peeps... I'd like to get this gone. :)

Brandon
 
Price updated. Anyone interested?

Brandon
 
I would like to get this moved this weekend... so how about a firesale?

$400 for the following:

Tank/Stand/Sump/Pump
Viper 150w MH
Tunze 9011 Skimmer (great for up to a 120g or so)
AquaVia Media Reactor
1.5lbs of Rox premium activated carbon
One full box of Instant Ocean (200g of mix... box has been opened, the 4 bags inside have not)
Refractometer
Aqualifter
Everything else I don't plan on keeping in my box of goodies under my desk.

I will post this on the first page, too. :)

Brandon
 
Last edited:
Are you still looking to do a pico?


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
Kavan, I would like to, but I had better not. If I did, I wouldn't sell some of the stuff I'm adding to the sale (refractometer, salt, etc.). :)

Sorry about that, Donny! I forgot to leave that part in. Its a 30g Oceanic cube.

Thanks,

Brandon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new