Entire setup for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter NeveSSL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2007
Messages
2,734
Reaction score
264
Location
Kodak
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Whats left:

Large 12"x12" 1/4" thick aluminum panel with 4 copper heatsinks on it. Was planning on using this for LEDs. $20

Brightwell Lugols $5

2x24" T5HO fixture $20 I think its a Coralife fixture. Single reflector design.
 
Last edited:
yeah info on the apex...

edit: Jen you should just get the entire system for $150 since you're thinking about downsizing..
 
i wouldnt mind grabbing the corals and snails........when can they leave?
 
Gotcha down, Chuck. I will be headed your way tomorrow and Saturday if you want me to just drop the 2-part off. The CUC is at the office and I'd rather not get it out as it will complicate transportation.

Sounds good, Jennifer. How do you want to get it? I could ship it to you for the price of shipping and PayPal fees if you'd like. That might be easiest. We have a FedEx account here at work and get a nice discount on FedEx Home.

Kevan, my EB8 is not working right now, so I'm going to get it repaired before I sell the Apex.

Jay, you can come get them today if you'd like. After work would be best. I get off at 5. Just let me know.

As far as the CUC goes, its first come first serve, for what its worth. So Chuck and Jay, let the race begin! :D

Brandon
 
This is at work, Jay.

Yep, I've still got your number, Chuck. I will give you a call in about an hour if that's ok.

Brandon
 
after work today should be good, whats a good time for you, anytime after 5 or???
 
Yep, anytime after 5 is good, Jay. The closer to 5 the better, but its all good.

I'm also going to add the LR to the mix. I forgot about it.

Brandon
 
Sweet just give me a quote to 37033. And I will get with you on email addresses to do the paypal transaction

For those of you reefers about to "rock"- we salute you ;)
 
Sorry to hear this Brandon. But you'll be back. They always come back. :wink:

Anyway, let me know what LED stuff you have. Thanks,
 
I probably won't go very far before coming back... I'm already planning out a nano... :D Maybe 2.5g or 5g. :)

Brandon
 
Fine, a pico. :p
 
:angel:

but be warned.. evaporation on a pico is crazy fast...

also pm me details of the Apex (what modules;how old;price;etc)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new