Entire setup for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter NeveSSL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
:d you know you can't leave saltwater. ;)


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
Dude, look, this is hard enough as-is... you don't have to antagonize me! :D lol

You've got to understand that I really, really didn't want to put the salt/refractometer/etc. on here, but I need to try to get this thing sold. And I know someone out there has been resisting and I'm hoping that these bonuses are just the thing to make them have to pull the trigger.

So who's the one? :D Haha!

Brandon
 
Forgot to add, here are a few pics. Please keep in mind this tank is in its current end of life cycle. :)

IMAG0694.jpg


IMAG0701.jpg


IMAG0697.jpg


IMAG0696.jpg


Also, forgot to mention that this includes about 30 or 40 lbs of rock. Its a mixture of Marco and Fiji. There is a little bit of hair algae on it, but most of it has gone away since I took the fish out and have kept the light off. I think the age of the bulb was contributing to the hair algae. Also, the Koralia 2 and the heater will be included for $400. The heater is one of the Stealth replacements, so its a thermoplastic.

Brandon
 
Last edited:
It's a nice tank. Once it's cleaned up it will be like new, I don't think I've even seen a scratch on it.
 
Thanks, Zach. There are not any scratches or anything in the glass that I'm aware of either. There's a little bit of rubbing at the bottom where the glass door rubs the bottom wood, which is warped a little bit, but that's it.

Brandon
 
Last edited:
Man that would match my oceanic tech 120g soo nicely.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
You know you want it. :D

Brandon
 
Honestly if I could I would. I want a mantis tank.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
Did this tank come with a starphire front glass?



____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
Nope... no starphire.

I'm putting a few items back up on RC. I'll probably take it down this week and separate everything. Get ready for a part out. :)

Brandon
 
Updated again. :) Skimmer is sold. Light has been dropped to $75 if someone would like to get it today. :D

Brandon
 
Hi Bart!

Was going to call you this evening. :) I apologize profusely for the delay. You should have those today via FedEx. They went out yesterday.

Brandon
 
In fact, they're waiting on your porch. :)

Brandon
 
Haha! I'm pretty sure I put the right address on it. :)

Updated everything again. :)

Brandon
 
If the tank is 75 or bigger I would be interested in the "Tank/stand/Glass-Holes Overflow/Sump/LocLine return/Eheim Pump $100
"
 
Thanks again for the refractometer and salt. The refractometer is alot better than using a hydrometer!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Sorry, Joylynn its a 30g.

Shaun, it was great meeting you. Have fun with your tank and make sure to drop in every once in a while. :)

Brandon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new