Equipment sale!

JesseBones93

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Messages
66
Reaction score
21
Location
El Paso
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!
I have a lot of equipment and other goods I'd like to get rid of at discounted prices. All items are new. I do not have a use for them any longer.

Kamoer X1 PRO 2 - $75
Ai Nero 5 - $190
Sicće XStream 5000 1320gph - $65
Aquatop 200w titanium heater w/ controller and temp. Probe - $65
Aquatop 300w titanium heater w/ controller and temp. Probe - $80
InkBird Wifi Heater controller
(Uses standard US plug) - $35
Eshopps Alpha Frag Rack - $30
Benepets 40g - $14
Chemi Pure Blue 6-pack of 11oz (75g) bags unopened - $55
BRS Titanium Heater 600w - $70

I am willing to make a bundle deal on 3 or more items. All items are never used and I am willing to give a 2 day warranty on the equipment.

If there are any questions, feel free to message me. All pictures are posted down below. I will not be opening the "unopened" boxes, as the pictures show the seal was never broken.

20211007_214241.jpg 20211007_214253.jpg 20211007_214302.jpg 20211007_214359.jpg 20211007_214409.jpg 20211007_214537.jpg 20211007_214547.jpg 20211007_214654.jpg 20211007_215034.jpg 20211007_215050.jpg 20211007_215057.jpg 20211007_215129.jpg 20211007_215139.jpg 20211007_215204.jpg 20211007_215225.jpg 20211007_215241.jpg 20211007_215256.jpg 20211007_215312.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new