Equipment Want to Have

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brisk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brisk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2023
Messages
9,576
Reaction score
31,228
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
0   0   1
If you can have any equipment right now, what would it be and why?
 
Either an apex system or a hydros system. I haven't gotten them yet due to the cost but I need to just bite the bullet and end up buying one of the two.
 
I want my halides back. I only would need two, 150w setups with a lifetime supply of phoenix 14k bulbs. Second on the list would be an apex A3 pro System with all the bells and whistles. Last would be a pair of mp40’s
 
Trident and trident NP when it releases to go with my apex. For pretty much full monitoring of parameters
 
Last edited:
I would hate to make changes with everything running at optimum but saw the Hyrdos Maven at RAP and it is a high consideration especially with its capability to automatically test Alk, Nitrate , Phosphate , Calcium and Mag
 
Does a new 150g to replace the 20g an option? I don't think the size of my townhouse would allow it, but here's to dreaming!
 
My list of what I’m looking at is always changing. Today it is a Panta Rei Hydro Tube 42 or 63 for the close loops on the new tank I’m building. I love the idea of two direction flow through the intake/outake
 
An extra 6"...that's what she said!

Seriously though - should have went with 30" front to back. But once you build a wall and cabinet to fit...its kind of hard to unbuild it to be bigger!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new