Erectus SH Babies for Free

  • Thread starter Thread starter Peka
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Peka

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
43
Reaction score
1
Location
Lake in the Hills, Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone local to Lake in the Hills, IL area that would be interested in trying to raise some erectus seahorse babies. I have about 30 of them born yesterday that I would like someone to take.

I will help with any advice needed also. I would need you to pick them up today or they are going to be flushed. (Don't judge....LOL)

If you are interested, email me at [email protected] .... I won't see it here if you send me a pm.......
 
Email sent if not why dont you take to LFS i would hate to see that animal thrown away like that.
 
Raising baby seahorses requires very sterile enviroments and hatching brine until you can train them to frozen. They would not survive at and LFS nor would an lfs want them to raise.
 
your a good 2.5hrs away let me know when they have babys again ill make a day trip of it
 
I would also be interested in them too next time they have babies. How far are you from the Fort Campbell/Clarksville area?
 
I would also be interested in them too next time they have babies. How far are you from the Fort Campbell/Clarksville area?

you are about a year too late. lol
check the date of the thread. august 2012

didnt want you waiting around for an answer

and welcome to reef2reef

bob

bob
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new