Eric's 118 gal cube tank build

ebushrow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
1,523
Location
Plymouth
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I purchased a used cubish tank from a LFS that was moving. 48" x 42" x 12". Has 2 returns and 1 outflow drilled into the back. Just got to the basement yesterday. picts to follow.
 
Any updates!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new