Erin O's 75G Build

does not matter ,it'll be days before she gets a pic:p:)
She likes leaving us hanging doesnt she
hanging out baby animals GIF by San Diego Zoo
 
Can’t wait to see it. He’s the new little addition
She's good! She ate last night, which was cool because I could actually see it happen. Fiona is facing the wrong way for me to be able to see :rolleyes: I named her Daphne (after Daphne from Scooby Doo) since she's kind of a redhead lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new