Erin O's 75G Build

does not matter ,it'll be days before she gets a pic:p:)
She likes leaving us hanging doesnt she
hanging out baby animals GIF by San Diego Zoo
 
Can’t wait to see it. He’s the new little addition
She's good! She ate last night, which was cool because I could actually see it happen. Fiona is facing the wrong way for me to be able to see :rolleyes: I named her Daphne (after Daphne from Scooby Doo) since she's kind of a redhead lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new