Erin O's 75G Build

beautiful !!!!! ;) ;Happy
 
Thanks! I'm really enjoying your thread, too. I'm so happy you were able to find such an amazing setup :)
It's kind of surreal. There is a lot of work to be done on it to make it Mine, and that seems a bit overwhelming, but it's exciting a all get out.
 
OOHH .Erin is at work today i think..lets give her a few pages to come home to...:p;Woot;Woot:)
WP_20210303_16_56_50_Pro.jpg
 
;)not yet ..just a quick morn flashlight scan..
it's dark down there:oops::p
no lights until 11:00 ,hour and a half to"play";Facepalmlol..

V__D7FB.jpg
heard yellow is you favorite color ,Erin..;)
 
is some one guarding your computer while you are away :p ;):)
V__46CD.jpg
 
have not seen too many pic's of tanks lately ;) Erin..???:)
how is Hope and ...Franklin...??
i have a new rb nem..trying to come up with name..hmnn..
WP_20210302_16_58_54_Pro.jpg

ARRON...??:p:p:p;):cool:
 
yeller is a purdy color... ;) :p
WP_20210305_12_06_33_Pro.jpg

WP_20210305_12_04_54_Pro.jpg

trust me..it's yellow..;):)
 
Ewwww, Frank! No yellow! Lol. Hope and Franklin are doing fabulous, but they're waiting for their rock hahaha. Still not wanting to jump into an anemone. I put the Noops on the 75 and all of a sudden, hair algae! Hair algae EVERYWHERE! I think its time to get more snails in there. Maybe a couple more turbos. I can't wait until its ready for a foxface. I hear they like to eat algae. Daphne split, so now I have Daphne 1 and Daphne 2. Whites are off for the day, and I don't have any of those lens thingys, so I'll try to get pics tomorrow
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new