bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sure is quiet over here. :cool:
IMG_3271.jpg

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wait! In about a week and a half, my Frank Rock comes. Then this thread will be ROCKIN'! Maybe. For a minute or two ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious
Once my tank is back up to snuff there will be some serious splammming going on...

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More like he found us. We decided he's a keeper. With the phrase you smell nice.
But seriously @Lost in the Sauce you need a build thread. If for nothing else a shinny new badge
@sfin52 think we could trick the admins into build badging me by linking them to the first pic and the last pic in my thread? Hahaha. Someone could get very confused in about two pages. Wait.. how you get from there to THERE?

Worth a try at least

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@sfin52 think we could trick the admins into build badging me by linking them to the first pic and the last pic in my thread? Hahaha. Someone could get very confused in about two pages. Wait.. how you get from there to THERE?

Worth a try at least
account, account details, theres a spot to insert the link to your build thread so it shows as a badge

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I

Oh no, what happened to your tank?
I was stupid did to many things to fast... bottomed out nutrients. Had an overnight explosive outbreak of dinos... ive beaten it back quickly though... hoping to be at a more normal point by this weekend in terms of nutrient numbers...

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was stupid did to many things to fast... bottomed out nutrients. Had an overnight explosive outbreak of dinos... ive beaten it back quickly though... hoping to be at a more normal point by this weekend in terms of nutrient numbers...
That's one of my big fears right now. Doing too much, too fast. So far so good but every morning when I wake up and check the dark tank, part of me is expecting to see carnage.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Stupid is a very harsh word, you made a few changes that didn't work out, you learned! :)

OP
OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok..ok...i scape the tank soon... ;)
gotta catch up 1st..have a great night...:)
WP_20210310_13_31_38_Pro.jpg
Silly guy! Don't worry about scaping. Just pile all the goodies in some boxes and hand them to Stefan. You've got enough going on in that basement of yours lol

Oh, and did you say that you have a small mocha clown? I can't remember

Last edited:
OP
OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think I remember seeing any of these represented. Quickly becoming my favorite thing in the tank
PXL_20210313_052441842.jpg
Very cool! I wouldn't mind getting one or 2 of them, but I don't know if they'll work in my tank.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back