Erin O's 75G Build

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Atlantic blues are the most well behaved of my tangs. I wonder if it that they don’t typically know what other tangs in the hobby are or what, but they are very shy at first and then are like puppies. At least my 3 are like that. All collected at different times and in different tanks, so all 3 being that way leads me to believe it is common. Although, they can hold their own and will buck up if someone tries to bully them.

@fishguy242 is yours about the same?
That's incredible and exactly the kind of fish I need. Homie fish that can hold their own if someone starts crap. I'd love to be on that list of you happen to have yourself a blowout catch. These weren't even on my radar.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's incredible and exactly the kind of fish I need. Homie fish that can hold their own if someone starts crap. I'd love to be on that list of you happen to have yourself a blowout catch. These weren't even on my radar.
Another tang like that is the half black mimic tang. Very calm, but tough as nails and hold their own just fine.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Lost in the Sauce here is a half black mimic tang. Another one of my favorites lol.

They have a metallic blue strip at the edges of their fins.
4540B663-C6E9-4872-9ACF-A22B609B2D90.jpeg

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 31.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back