Erin O's 75G Build

ding ..ding..ding...all day.. :p you talk wayyyy too much;):)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
 
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm so thankful for all of you! Without you, my dreams of starting a salt tank wouldn't have become a reality. You are all such wonderful people and friends. Thank you all!
Your one in a million.
Happy you where able to start a reef. It was a bit dicey but rod has come around
 
Everyone, meet Finn. I start leasing him on the 1st of December ;Happy
20201127_181717.jpg

Not to be confused with this Finn, who has been my little man since 2011 lol
20201127_181359.jpg
 
Can't wait to see! Hope your Thanksgiving weekend was great.
I get the stand for the 75 next weekend! Let me tell you, that thing is STURDY!!! I can't wait to show you all :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new