Erin O's 75G Build

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i'll oblige ..SPBLAM...
WP_20201203_18_25_20_Pro.jpg

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow the stand is beautiful. Very creative

Ill babysit anytime for you. The dog of course
Thanks! The fireplace was actually my husband's idea, and I love how it turned out. You know, for as much as he's grumped about having a new stand made and turning the 75 salty, he did a good job with the design lol

Sure, everyone wants to watch the dog for me, but not the kids :rolleyes: ;Hilarious Luna's so good with Ronan, considering she had never been around young kids until she was almost 2.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure, everyone wants to watch the dog for me, but not the kids :rolleyes: ;Hilarious Luna's so good with Ronan, considering she had never been around young kids until she was almost 2.

St. Bernard's are usually excellent with kids, until they lay on them and crush them because they are massive and think they are lap dogs ;Dead

And ofcouse people want to watch the dog, that desire usually ends when they are up on a chair wiping chunks of drool off the ceiling ;Shifty

OP
OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
St. Bernard's are usually excellent with kids, until they lay on them and crush them because they are massive and think they are lap dogs ;Dead
I meant that I was surprised at how spatially aware she is around him. She doesn't worry as much now that he's older, but when we got her, Ronan was only 1, and not very steady on his feet. She was always very careful about how she moved whenever they were around each other. It was kind of funny watching a 120 lb dog tiptoe backwards so she didn't knock the baby over lol

And ofcouse people want to watch the dog, that desire usually ends when they are up on a chair wiping chunks of drool off the ceiling ;Shifty
This is a real issue! Lol. I'm also constantly wiping down the walls and furniture, along with windows and kitchen appliances. And she's incredibly dry-mouthed compared to most of the breed. I can't IMAGINE what it would be like if she had a wet mouth! Lol

OP
OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 114 74.5%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%

Back