Erin O's 75G Build

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good morning SPBLAMMM...for you... ;) :)
WP_20210309_10_01_51_Pro.jpg
Frank are you under attack? Is that a knight with one of those jousting sticks...?
Erin practicing for the next event. :cool:

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SHHH...She's hungover... :p bailed on duck lips,dog butt pic...:Dnot even a word...;):)
"head shakin" emoji ...;Hilarious

OP
OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SHHH...She's hungover... :p bailed on duck lips,dog butt pic...:Dnot even a word...;):)
"head shakin" emoji ...;Hilarious
Not hungover. I feed the horses on the weekends, so my time is pretty limited. Unless its a show weekend, I'm there from 7am to about 10am, and again from around 2:30pm to about 5:30pm, both Saturday and Sunday. If it's a show weekend, I'm there from about 5am until 8pm.

I would have to be EXTREMELY drunk, like alcohol poisoning drunk, to take a selfie of me doing duck lips. And since I never get that drunk, I'm afraid y'all are going to have to be disappointed LOL

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not hungover. I feed the horses on the weekends, so my time is pretty limited. Unless its a show weekend, I'm there from 7am to about 10am, and again from around 2:30pm to about 5:30pm, both Saturday and Sunday. If it's a show weekend, I'm there from about 5am until 8pm.

I would have to be EXTREMELY drunk, like alcohol poisoning drunk, to take a selfie of me doing duck lips. And since I never get that drunk, I'm afraid y'all are going to have to be disappointed LOL
i hope you know ,by the emojis ,i was kidding... ;) :)

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

She just screwed up....

Now we know when to spam without any adults around!!!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

imagination is a grand thing. :cool:

OP
OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a bunch of horses gone for an away show. They've been gone since this past Monday. Since there weren't any lessons this weekend, I took ALL the lesson horses, plus my Finn and a couple of others, and turned them out in our big grassy field (I meant to get pics, but I forgot). These horses work so hard, they deserve a little fun time. However, today when I was bringing them in, I noticed that one was missing. I mean, he's the oldest horse we have; how can he possibly be missing?! So, I'm thinking the worst, and I start walking the field. I'm fully expecting to find his body. He's nowhere to be found. All this time, I'm calling the barn owners, the maintenance guy,some of the horse owners; I finally get a hold of someone and she says "Oh, yeah! I meant to tell you! We have Harley out in the park with us for a photo shoot." Thanks for giving me a heart attack! Ugh!

Here's a couple of pics of my poor boy sporting braids and fly boots. He is not impressed LOL
20210611_123321.jpg
20210611_130527.jpg

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YAY!!!! I've got the PERFECT spot for her to decide she doesn't like ;Hilarious

Thank you! ;Joyful
Lol...Yeah, it moved last night...took me 30 minutes this morning to get its foot out of the crevice it found ;Shifty

You're very welcome

OP
OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many times have you checked tracking so far?
42211ec8a4f527cb481199c60fbbb619.png
Couple of times. It doesn't tell me anything but that it has shipped! Apparently, you don't get all the details unless you sign up for their updates, but if I read it right, they only give you a "one time update" if you *do* actually sign up for them. I don't know, looks like I'll have to do some checking on that lol

Back