Error with my Noopsyche K7 Pro II

  • Thread starter Thread starter gfox
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gfox

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
1,634
Reaction score
436
Location
michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Noopsyche K7 Pro II remote that has a error that says LPS-Timer -error.Can anyone help me out with this.First time for it.Not sure if the lights are going to turn off tonight.
 
1685051992918.png
 
OP any luck on these? I am having same issue and just now saw your post. The timings didn't seem to matter whether I had 00 on the end or not at all. Still get the error regardless of combinations.
 
I have a Noopsyche K7 Pro II remote that has a error that says LPS-Timer -error.Can anyone help me out with this.First time for it.Not sure if the lights are going to turn off tonight.
Hello, im now getting the same issue. How did you fix yours ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new