Eshopps Deskmate 4.8 Gallon

RaymondL

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2022
Messages
989
Reaction score
354
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't seem to find the answer to this, so hoping someone with this tank can help me: is the tank complete molded acrylic cube, or does it have seams bonded with silcone?

Thanks
 
I can't seem to find the answer to this, so hoping someone with this tank can help me: is the tank complete molded acrylic cube, or does it have seams bonded with silcone?

Thanks
I believe it is just one piece of molded acrylic.
 
I can't seem to find the answer to this, so hoping someone with this tank can help me: is the tank complete molded acrylic cube, or does it have seams bonded with silcone?

Thanks
corners all seem to be one piece but the bottom orange piece may be attatched with silicone
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new