• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Eshopps deskmate lid

Item Price
$55
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Johnnyg.

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2017
Messages
86
Reaction score
45
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale is a new, never used eshopps deskmate lid. It still has the plastic wrap on it. Does not come with filter feeder cup. I lost it. View attachment 3517373

IMG_0112.png IMG_0111.png IMG_0111.png
 
Now that you say that the feed cup hole looks way to small to be kraken
 
Last edited:
100% not a lid from us.
You’re 100% right !! My apologies. It’s a REEFIN AINT EZ lid. I have Kraken for my eshopps Florida which I love as well. I will modify the listing. Sorry for the confusion.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new