Eshopps is not impressing me skimmer issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter srpntmage
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

srpntmage

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2014
Messages
50
Reaction score
15
Location
Houston, TX
just got my new eshopps s150 skimmer today and the bubble plate looks like this.


Every photo i have seen it is clear and has circular holes. Did I get the wrong bubble plate or something? This really doesn't seem like it would work well.

image.jpeg
 
I also had a broken clip that I had to superglue to hold the pump down. I have contacted eshopps. Hopefully they have good customer service.

image.jpeg
 
That bubble plate is wild. I would think a patterned bubble plate would be more efficient. I have an SWC and it has patterned holes:

saltwater-connection-cone-skimer-22.jpg



Is this their Halloween version.....Angry Fish! :eek:
 
Well, they are sending a new bracket, but the bubble plate still confuses me.
 
Ok, well Eshopps has taken care of everything with amazing customer service. They are sending me a new bracket and the old style bubble plate for me to try out. Can't say enough good things about how quickly and thoroughly they have handled the problem. If you do need to buy equipment, Eshopps will take care of you 100% if there is an issue.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That is an odd looking bubble plate. Never know till you see it in action thou.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new